Date and time
Tue, 20 December 2022, 10:00 – 18:00 GMT
Fleet Place Square, London EC4M
After our successful deli pop-up in Soho this August we are appearing again for one day only and we’d absolutely love to invite you!
As part of the Christmas Market, you’ll be able to do free tastings of all of our featured food & drinks, eat delicious street food, listen to amazing festive tunes and buy ethical Christmas foodie gifts 🎵🎁🎅
We’ll be there all day from 10pm – 6pm; the perfect way to spend a wintery day of the week before our festive break. We can’t wait to see you there.
Our Todelli® stall will feature the following artisan, ethical and sustainable food & drink makers to taste and shop your foodie gifts from:
Our Todelli® stall will feature the following artisan, ethical and sustainable food & drink makers, so you can shop fantastic foodie gifts:
- Bantu Chocolate – Bean-to-bar craft chocolate and cocoa pulp juice maker in the uk, specialised in single origin slave-free cocoa products. Convinced that no country can achieve sustainable economic development without solid investment in human capital, Bantu Chocolate believes in empowerment over charity. They aim to pay our workers 10 times what they would normally get in a day so they can care for themselves. In the pursuit of bettering the lives of people from our community in Cameroon, Bantu Chocolate is at an advantage of having its own integrated full supply-chain from the cocoa seed planted to the finished product – ranging from chocolate to cocoa pulp juice and cocoa powder. Offering some of the best cocoa in the world thanks to its rich soil and geolocation, Cameroon’s cocoa is favoured by the greatest French chefs and chocolatiers such as Pierre Marcolini.
- CHIMI LOVE – These plant-based chimichurri sauces made in London by Karen and Jacques are 100% natural and preserved with only some extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and apple cider vinegar. Their recipes have been refined over the past ten years, with a unique mix of great quality fresh ingredients, to create plant-based products that add great flavour, spice and a delicious taste. They are extremely versatile as a sauce or a marinade. These moreish sauces come in favours such as: CHIMI & MAYO, AJI, CHIMI ORIGINAL
- EIGHT TWO O Sustainable Gin – EIGHT TWO O Spirits aims to be an environmentally-friendly spirit using locally sourced botanicals, creating the best flavours available. Tom and Jonny are brothers and the founders of the brand. Tom’s academic research on botanical interaction alongside the use of high-quality ethanol spirit has informed the scientific process that makes EIGHT TWO O unique. They want their gin to be as environmentally-friendly as possible, and are constantly seeking new ways of sourcing local products. Most of their botanicals, including juniper, are grown at a nursery in the New Forest. This allows them to ensure that the quality of the botanicals used in their distilling process is consistently high. Their beautifully packaged gift boxes make excellent presents for friends and family to try a range of their flavours.
- Heartfull Treats & Gifts– Divya crafts healthy products with an unbelievable depth of flavour and decadence, using innovative techniques informed by her passion for science – and her background as a clinical pharmacist. Heartfull always sources their produce from small and local businesses, and all of their packaging is recyclable, so you can enjoy their delightful snacks with good conscience. Their Sweet & Savoury Snack Box would make the perfect Christmas hamper, featuring such delights as masala nuts and herby balsamic sun-dried tomatoes
- JIN JIN Cordials– Using traditional methods of fermentation, JIN JIN is carefully crafted with more than 35 different kinds of fruits, vegetables, mushrooms, and cultures. This ancient process produces beneficial bacteria and complex enzymes which help us fight off bad microorganisms that comes in our bodies uninvited and help maintain good gut health, and when our guts are healthy our body is happy. JIN JIN also contains important enzymes like GABA and one of the most important antioxidants Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) which helps slow down the ageing process and defend our bodies from harmful oxygen molecules in cells that play a main role in disease. JIN JIN care deeply about the planet and creating a business that gives back to nature. That’s why they’re committed to operating their business in a way that drives people towards healthier lifestyles and a more sustainable future, partnering with One Tree Planted to help with reforestation.
- Karma Tea Co – High-quality artisanal teas directly sourced from tea gardens in India, Nepal and Sri Lanka. Alison, the founder of Karma Tea, takes great pride in their ethical approach to sourcing. They source directly and build personal relationships with tea gardens. This way, the makers get the most profit from the business and in return customers get the freshest, best-tasting tea. Sourcing directly also allows them to know the exact origins of our tea, and how their teas are produced. They only source from tea gardens that are committed to sustainable farming, without use of fertilisers or pesticides. Our personal favourite is their brand new and vividly red Hibiscus Herbal Flower
- Nana Nairne – For many years Michelle’s nana has been making homemade organic jams and chutneys as special gifts for family and friends using produce from her fruit and veg patch. They are now sharing these tasty preserves! They make their preserves in small batches using minimal amounts of raw organic cane sugar instead of chemically refined preservatives. Their jams and chutneys are made with produce from organically certified producers, wholesalers and some special home-grown ingredients from the garden! For their more exotic products the finest ingredients are sourced from around the world. They have a strong emphasis on sustainability and fair trade. Mind you, give their nana time and she might find a way to grow mangoes right here in the UK.
- Onsuri Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Single estate, family farm extra virgin olive oil. Onsuri Olive Oil is made to the highest standards of quality and sustainability according to traditional European processes. Rising like an oasis from the surrounding desert, the single-estate family farm is fed by natural artisan wells and employs Syrian and Iraqi refugees as well as locals to tend its 215,000 olive trees over 120 hectares. Here, processes are as pure as possible: cars stop at the farm’s gates; fallen leaves and branches are composted and returned to the soil; solar panels provide most of the farm’s energy, and all water from its press is recycled into the cultivation of its award-winning olives – once picked, they’re pressed within the hour.
We can’t wait to see you in just a couple of weeks!!! Make sure to keep up to date with our socials
Insta – @todellisocial
Tiktok – @todelli