Todelli Ltd (“Todelli”) is committed to keeping your information secure and managing it in accordance with our legal responsibilities under privacy and data protection laws where we operate.
You can find out more about Todelli and the Terms of Service for using our site at https://todelli.com/content/terms-of-service/.
I. WHO WE ARE & CONTACT INFORMATION
Todelli is a company with registered offices at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ.
We welcome your comments about this Policy. If you have any questions about how we use your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
II. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following types of personal data, without limitation:
Information you Give Us.
- We receive and store any information you provide in relation to our Services, including when you sign up for an account, create or share, and message or communicate with others.
- As an example, when you register and use this website you will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, postal address, email address, phone number, fax number, username, password and demographic information (such as your gender and occupation) as well as other information you directly give us on our site.
- Buying or selling information you provide during a transaction, or other transaction-based content that you generate or that is connected to your account as a result of a transaction you are involved in.
- Other content that you generate, or that is connected to your account (such as adding items to your basket, adding items to your Watch List, creating collections, and following other collections and sellers).
- Postage, billing and other information used to purchase or send an item, as well as, where postal services are provided through one of our programs, information required to clear customs (such as Tax ID or other identification numbers) and relevant postage information (such as tracking numbers and tracking updates).
- In some instances, when you use our Services, you may provide age, gender, interests and favourites.
- You may also provide us other information through a web form, by updating or adding information to your account, through your participation in community discussions, member-to-member communications, chats, dispute resolution or when you otherwise communicate with us regarding our Services.
- Additional information we are required or authorised by applicable national laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected.
- We automatically receive and store certain types of information when you use our Services, such as information about your use, including your interaction with content and services available through our Services. For example, when visiting our site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our site.
Things You Do And Information You Give Us.
- We may also collect personal information from you when you correspond with us or other users (for example, when you send us e-mail communications or letters, or by telephone).
Things Others Do and Information They Give Us.
- We may get information about you from other sources. We also collect content and information that other people provide when they use our Services, including information about you.
Information About Payments.
- If you use our Services for purchases or financial transactions, we collect information about the purchase or transaction. This includes your payment information, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information, and other account and authentication information, as well as billing, shipping and contact details.
- We may collect information about your computer or mobile device, including where available your IP address, operating system, log in times, browser type and the website you visited prior to ours.
- We use this information to better understand how visitors use our site and for internal reporting purposes. We may anonymise and share this information with advertisers, sponsors and/or other businesses.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or mobile application. Cookies are then sent back to the originating site on each subsequent visit, or to another site that recognises that cookies. You can find out more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies are widely used in order to make sites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the platform.
Types of Cookies.
There are two broad categories of cookies:
First Party Cookies, served directly by Todelli to your computer or mobile device. They are used only by Todelli to recognise your computer or mobile device when it revisits our site.
Third party cookies, which are served by a service provider on our site, and can be used by the service provider to recognise your computer or mobile device when it visits other sites. Third party cookies are most commonly used for platform analytics or advertising purposes.
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. Some cookies are ‘session cookies’, meaning that they exist only while your browser is open. These are deleted automatically once you close your browser. Other cookies are ‘permanent cookies,’ meaning that they survive after your browser is closed. They can be used by the site to recognise our computer or mobile device when you open your browser and browse the Internet again.
What cookies do we use?
Our Site uses the following types of cookies:
|Type of cookie||Purpose|
|Essential Cookies||These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through our site and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like transactional pages and secure login accounts, would not be possible.|
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site.
The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor and is aggregated. It includes the number of visitors to our site, the sites that referred them to our site and the pages that they visited on our site.
We use this information to help operate our site more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our site.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use the site, so that we can analyse traffic and understand how our visitors use our sites.
|Targeted and advertising cookies||
These cookies track your browsing habits to enable us to show advertising which is more likely to be of interest to you. These cookies use information about your browsing history to group you with other users who have similar interests. Based on that information, and with our permission, third party advertisers can place cookies to enable them to show adverts which we think will be relevant to your interests while you are on third party websites.
You can disable cookies which remember your browsing habits and target advertising at you by visiting http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices.
If you choose to remove targeted or advertising cookies, you will still see adverts but they may not be relevant to you. Even if you do choose to remove cookies by the companies listed at the above link, not all companies that serve online behavioural advertising are included in this list, and so you may still receive some cookies and tailored adverts from companies that are not listed.
These cookies allow our site to remember choices you make (such as your user name, or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
|Social Media Cookies||
These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our sites or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking site such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+. The social network will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting/ advertising activities.
How to control or delete cookies.
You have the right to choose whether or not to accept cookies. However, please note that if you do not accept our cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of our site. Further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your computer or mobile device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
We may also use pixel tags (which are also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) on our site to track the actions of users on our site. Unlike cookies, which are stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device by a website, pixel tags are embedded invisibly on webpages. Pixel tags measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the site, so that we can manage our content more effectively. The information we collect using pixel tags is not linked to our users’ personal data.
IV. HOW WE LEGALLY COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are able to legally collect and use your personal data either because:
- You have consented to our doing so;
- Collecting and using your personal data is necessary to fulfill legitimate business interests, which may include (i) fulfilling contractual obligations to users or otherwise performing services for you; or (ii) investigating, defending against, or prosecuting any actual, threatened, or potential claim in a court of law or other judicial or regulatory forum, or otherwise protect their legal rights; and/ or
- It is necessary to comply with any applicable regulatory, judicial or other legal obligation.
V. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use the information you provide for the following purposes:
- To operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products and services.
- For assessment and analysis so that we can review, develop and improve the services we offer. This will also enable us to provide you with relevant information through our marketing initiatives. We may use your information to make decisions about you using automation technology, for example, recommending products or services, that we think will interest you. We may inform you (by email, post or otherwise) about products and services that we consider may be of interest to you if you are a subscribed user.
- To register you with our website and to administer our website services.
- To process and deliver information about Todelli, marketing campaigns and information to update you about the progress of your interaction at Todelli.
- To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- To send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- To communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- To link or combine user information with other personal data.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- To provide and deliver products and services at customers request.
VI. SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies outside Todelli Ltd. except under the following circumstances:
- With your consent. For example, you may let us share personal data with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- When we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or substantially all of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We transfer information to vendors, service providers, and other partners who globally support our business, such as providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how our Services are used, measuring the effectiveness of ads and services, providing customer service, facilitating payments, or conducting academic research and surveys. These partners must adhere to strict confidentiality obligations in a way that is consistent with this Policy and the agreements we enter into with them.
For legal, protection, and safety purposes;
- to comply with laws or any regulatory obligation;
- to respond to lawful requests and legal processes;
- to protect the rights and property of Todelli, our agents, customers and others. This includes enforcing our agreements, policies and Terms of Service.
- in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- With those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/ or anonymised data with others for their own uses.
VII. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF DATA
Todelli relies on legally-provided mechanisms to lawfully transfer data across borders.
VIII. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We want you to feel confident about using our site, and we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who reasonably need access to it, to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have appropriate technical and organisational physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the personal information that you provide to us against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction.
However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and conducting transactions over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or willful act.
Your account will be protected by password. It is your duty to ensure that your account security is maintained by not sharing your password with any third party and also observing good internet practices so as to avoid phishing, scams or similar. Todelli cannot be held responsible for any losses, howsoever incurred, that result from unauthorised access to your account where your password is shown to have been compromised.
IX. RETENTION PERIOD
Todelli will retain your personal data for the purposes described in this Policy as long as required for the purposes described above. In particular, and without limitation to the foregoing, Todelli has legal obligations imposed on it under applicable legal systems which requires it to retain your personal data for certain minimum time periods.
X. YOUR RIGHTS
You have certain specific rights provided under the GDPR. For personal data that we collect about you, we notify you that you have the following rights:
- Delete Personal Data: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data (e.g., if it is no longer necessary to provide services to you);
- Right to Rectification: You also have the right to ask us to change, update or fix your personal data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate;
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Personal Data: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Data: You can ask us for a copy of your personal data and can ask for a copy of personal data you provided in machine readable form.
To make any requests as listed above, please please E-mail us at email@example.com.
We will respond to any requests relating to your rights above within one month of receipt of your request, or within two months of receipt of your request where this request is more complex.
XI. Withdrawal of Your Consent
You can tell Todelli to stop collecting, using and retaining your personal data at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You should note that notwithstanding your withdrawal of consent, Todelli may be legally required to retain some or all of your personal data.
Where Todelli requires your personal data to comply with AML or other legal requirements, failure to provide this information will mean that you will be unable to be accepted as an user on the Website and/or your use of the Website and our Services may be terminated.
XII. PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Todelli maintains appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your information and data against loss, misuse and alteration. We use standard industry practices to help prevent unauthorized use of, access to or alteration of visitor and user information and hosted data. These practices include restricting access to the personal and account information of users to those employees who need to know that information in the course of their job responsibilities.
This site is not directed at anyone who we know to be under the age of 18, nor do we collect any personal information from anyone who we know to be under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you should not use the platform and should not submit any personal information to us.
XIV. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes, we will change the Last Updated date above. If you do not agree to these changes, please do not continue to use our site. If material changes are made to this Policy, we will notify you by email or by placing a prominent notice on the site. We’re in the business of serving you and we put great emphasis on customer support. If you have any queries about our policies or just want to get in touch with us to know more about our services contact us at email@example.com.